● Classes are limited to only 8-10 students at a time.
● Parents and family members will not be allowed into the school except in the case of an emergency.
● Students will be dropped off for their class with their dancewear already on underneath their street
clothes, except for their dance shoes.
● Outer clothing and shoes will be placed in spaced out spots 6ft apart
● Please remember to use the bathroom at home before you go to the studio.
● Only one student at a time will be allowed to use the bathroom.
● Students must wash their hands and/or sanitize upon entering and exiting the studio.
● Students will be allowed into the school only 5 minutes before class start time.
● Students must wait in their cars until the previous class has vacated the building. Once the studio is
vacated and cleaned the next class can enter the studio one at a time and be asked questions about
their health before they enter the studio.
● Anyone showing the slightest signs of illness or a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4F will not
be allowed to take class and will be asked to wait at least 72 hours after symptoms have resolved
● After class, students will be released one at a time to meet up with their parents waiting in their car.
● Students must be picked up promptly.
● Students and staff will adhere to the six feet physical distance rule.
● 6 feet spaces will be clearly marked along the barres and in the center.
● Instructors, staff, and students will wear facemasks at all times. *Please contact studio with any
● All partnering and physical contact exercises will be executed individually.
● There will be no hands-on corrections by teachers.
● No food allowed in the building.
● All students must bring their own clearly labeled water bottle from home.
● No sharing of any clothes, shoes, or water allowed.
● There will be no loaner shoes, leotards, tights, or hair supplies.
● There will be no gathering or congregating in the waiting room or parking lot.
● There will be no lost and found.
● Our dance boutique will be closed to walk-in customers. Items can be pre-ordered and paid for over
the phone and be picked up by the student on the day of class.
● We will offer Zoom classes for those students who do not feel ready to be back in the classroom.
● All parents and adult students will need to sign a mandatory participation waiver before their
registration will be processed.